Google+ Le Baby Bakery: Animal Week At Messy Play Google+

Monday 29 July 2013

Animal Week At Messy Play

Well last week saw my 1st proper messy play session, with real paying customers who weren't friends or anything! I'm running sessions at my local hall for 5 weeks in the summer holidays initially. 
I was going to have a farm week & a zoo week but being limited to 5 themes, & having so many ideas I decided to combine them in to 1 week. 

Farm small world using porridge oats
Small world zoo with dry pasta, & sweet tin lid as sea.

Blue gloop frog pond, with craft foam lily pads.
Daniel (3) & his friends helping out on in the farm!
Joseph (4.5) really enjoyed the play dough with our animal cutters.
He also made this creation with the rollers!
Vegetable printing & hands & feet!
A bit of body art!
The finished master piece.
 Well the most popular animal around here at the moment is Gromit. So animal week wouldn't be complete without him & Shaun the sheep at the craft table.


My Gromit 'Patch'
My Shaun the sheep.

Joseph & Daniels Gromits

Joseph & Daniels Sheep

I'm looking forward to next weeks theme Artic!

x Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+