Google+ Le Baby Bakery: Happy Halloween.... Google+

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Happy Halloween....

2013
 Happy Halloween ... I thought I would share our pumpkin(s) carving effort with you. This year (above) I ended up buying 6 pumpkins, 3 of which were big enough for carving & stacked so well I just had to make a pumpkin tower. After searching pintrest & goggle we decided that the traditional look would be best. I'm really pleased with the results, I used a dry wipe pen to draw on the faces & used a kit from the £1 shop with 2 great knives to cut it out. I then used a permanent marker to highlight some of the features so it looks god in day-light as well, as we will be taking it to Josephs party.

As I wasn't blogging this time last year here are our previous pumpkins...

2012

2011

2010
x Jo x

P.s Sorry about the mess in the background of some of the pics, you can tell i took them before I'd started blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+