Google+ Le Baby Bakery: Simple Santa Hats Google+

Sunday 9 December 2012

Simple Santa Hats

While tea was cooking the other day I decided to do a quick Christmas craft with the boys. I quickly grabbed some cotton wool balls from the bathroom & some thick red paper. I managed to cut 2 hats from an A3 sized sheet.
We used glue sticks to glue on our cotton wool (I find that prit sticks are the best & worth the extra money).

We then thought that they needed jazzing up a bit so I had a rummage & found some metallic confetti, the kind you can put in cards or one tables etc. We used snowflakes & red stars.

This was a nice little craft that was quick with out too much mess, just right to pass the 15 mins or so before tea was ready, & they are now up decorating our art wall.

x Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+