Google+ Le Baby Bakery: Easter Egg Hunt Google+

Saturday 9 March 2013

Easter Egg Hunt

As we wont be having our 2013 hunt until Easter day, I thought I would share some pics of last years hunt. As the weather wasn't great we decided to go for an indoor hunt on the upper floors of our house (its split level so we have 4 floors total). I'd picked up a kit on sale which included baskets, some signs & arrows. The arrows worked great as Joesph was only 3.5 then so would have needed help otherwise. We hid 2 small eggs in each hiding place one for each of the boys, as Joseph knew what he was doing, he was finding the eggs, then sharing with Daniel (not quite 2 then).



This year I plan to use some clues like these at Making Boys Men I love how she has used pictures as well as words! I'm also hoping for better weather so we can use the garden.


We also attend an annual Easter party with bonnet & decorated egg competitions.
Last years Easter bonnets, we didn't win!
Whilst looking for these pictures from last Easter I found these cute pictures from a visit to the pets corner at a local farm park. I love looking back at pictures of the boys, you can really see how much they have grown!
I hope you have a great Easter with your family this year, we will be sharing some Easter crafts soon, so pop back. If you are looking for some inspiration in the meantime take a look at my Easter Pintrest board.

x Jo x

I'm linking up to the Easter Crafts Spring Project Linkup

1 comment:

  1. they both made such cute Easter bunnies and an indoor Easter egg is ideal especially with the wet weather we get here. i also really like the spotty bedroom bedding - lovely and colourful.
    i like looking back to see how much my two have changed too
    thank you for linking up x

    ReplyDelete

Google+